What is Performer Liability?
- Per Event or Annual Coverage Available
- Designed for individuals or groups that are hired to perform at an event. Many venues/show hosts now require each party involved in the event to carry their own liability coverage, including performers.
- Provides General Liability and Property coverage for many types of performers such as musicians, singers, dancers, DJs, actors, buskers, street performers, karaoke operators, rock/pop bands and much more.
- Excludes all performances in nightclubs.
The event host must already carry liability insurance for the event itself. The Insured must be hired to perform only, not to organize the event. If the Insured is organizing the event (renting the space, selling tickets, etc.) please complete our Special Events Liability application.
What’s the coverage?
- Limits of Liability from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 with a $500 deductible.
- Policy package also includes up to $25,000 of property coverage for equipment, instruments and more.
- Property must be stored at a location with locked doors or a working alarm or 24-hour security when not in use.
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR CONTRACT WITH THE SHOW ORGANIZER OR VENUE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION AS ANY CHANGES AFTER POLICY ISSUANCE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $25 FEE AND / OR ADDITIONAL PREMIUM.
Rental Reimbursement Option
- If your equipment is lost or damaged and you must rent replacements for the gig, the policy will reimburse you for the expense (some restrictions apply).